Bhatti & Co accountancy in Wolverhampton
Mr Bhatti (a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.) started Bhatti & Co on a full time basis in July 1996, having worked for various firms of Chartered Accountants since 1985.
The firm specialises in providing accountancy and taxation related services for the small business, as Mr Bhatti is able to deal with the client on a personal one to one basis.
- Tax & VAT investigations
- Self assessment returns
- Taxation planning
- VAT & payroll
- Business plans
Accountancy and taxation services:
- Writing up book of accounts (i.e. the cashbook, purchases and sales day books etc.) for any type of organisation
- Preparing value added tax returns
- Preparing year end accounts
- Preparing management accounts (monthly or quarterly)
- Completing of self assessments returns for individuals and partnerships
- Submitting tax self assessment returns using the Electronic Lodgement Services (ELS)
- Dealing with Inland Revenue enquires into the self assessment returns
- Preparing corporation tax returns
- Payroll services for weekly / monthly wages for any number of employees
Meetings can be arranged for evenings and weekends.